Hiking improves the physical and mental conditions of people through exercise. It also seeks the rapprochement between people, peoples, cultures and the environment with a scrupulous respect to the natural environment through which we run. We can allow ourselves to give some valid recommendations for all people, whether they go alone or go as a group when it comes to hiking.
- The clothes you wear must go in layers, putting on or taking off depending on the temperature.
- A small backpack with water, even with a little fruit, hat, sunglasses, lip and sunscreen or rain jacket should never be forgotten.
- Wear comfortable and appropriate shoes for the occasion, avoiding wearing brand new shoes.
- In protected areas, inform yourself before the permitted uses.
- Respect the natural environment and never leave trash in the field.